Bitcoin Trader Review: Scam or legit? (Honest review)
A Brief Insight into Bitcoin Trader
Trading, buying and selling bitcoin has become a norm in the 21st century. In any case, the risk associated with trading cryptocurrency remains constant. You must thoroughly observe the changing market trends to at least get remotely close to making a smart investment. To save you time and simplify the trading process, Gary Roberts created Bitcoin Trader, an automatic trading software, in 2017.
The software in question boasts about following the market trends to automatically trade, buy as well as sell bitcoin for profit (as low as £1300 per day against a £250 trading fee). It also claims to edge out similar trading software in speed by 0.01 seconds.
Well, Bitcoin Trader does sound impressive. However, is it as legit as the hype surrounding it? Or, is it a mere scam to trick you into losing your valuable money? Well, we have prepared this in-depth review to help you decide whether you should opt for this app or not!
Bitcoin Trader: Is it Legit?
To find the answer to this question, we have evaluated Bitcoin Trader from all aspects such as its registration process, automation as well as financial credibility. Additionally, we also changed the time settings and different trading strategies for our preference.
Before using the app, we had mixed feelings towards it because many of the reviews posted online deemed Bitcoin Trader as an untrustworthy service. After personally using it however, we found that the biasness against it was simply because auto-trading bots are a recent invention. So, how did our experience go?
Bitcoin Trader: A Scam or Not? The Truth!
After testing the automated trading software to its fullest, here is a round-up of how we perceive it:
- A potential return of as much as 88% is guaranteed by the trading signals of the software.
- It doesn’t cost a dime to use this high-performance app.
- The risks associated with auto-trading are still at large
- Any investor’s initial investment should cap at £250, regardless of how much money they can spare.
Moreover, we found that the research we usually take hours to complete (in regards to identifying the most promising investment) is performed within minutes by Bitcoin Trader and that too without our assistance. Still, it’s better to remember that the cryptocurrency market is ever-changing and all the research done and trends knowledge possessed by the robot can go in vain anytime!
How to Use Bitcoin Trader?
It’s as easy as it can get. All you have to do is register on the platform, create a profile and deposit funds. After that, the software takes command. Then, you just have to spare some time on an everyday basis to enable the auto-trading mode after adjusting the trading settings as per your convenience. Bitcoin Trader will take into account the amount you have specified and invest it for a profit, in accordance with the ongoing market trends and key statistics.
How to Register – A Walkthrough
So, have you decided to trade using the app in question? Impressive! Allow us to guide you through the registration and account creation processes, then…
Access the Bitcoin Trader website and locate the registration form. The sign-up process is simple and composed of three steps that are:
- Enter full name and email address
- Choose a password that is a combination of numbers and letters in addition to being longer than 6 characters
- Select your country and provide your phone number
Once you are done with all the steps, hit the “Register Now” button.
Log in and make a deposit of minimum £250 to initiate live trading. You are free to choose from different payment methods for depositing this amount such as a credit card. In this case, you will be asked to provide your card number, type, its validity period and security code. A secure transaction is guaranteed, thanks to SSL.
Or, Go for Demo Trading
A recommended practice indeed! Bitcoin Trader allows you to open a free demo account through which you can trade in demo mode. This helps you gain practical experience with the trading mechanisms on the platform without the need of investing real money. In Demo mode, you can utilise all the trading strategies and functions along with being capable of placing trades with a demo balance. Once you believe that you have acquired the required trading experience, you can start investing real money.
After playing with the demo account and depositing real money, you can start trading. Make sure to modify the trading settings to suit your convenience. The settings include the amount to be invested per trade, maximum trade amount per day, the desired profit every day etc.
Why Bitcoin Trader? Essential Features
At a time when there is a wide variety of robots to choose from, Bitcoin Trader stands out among the rest. This software boasts countless features, most of which are not to be found in other robots. Here’s why you should opt for Bitcoin Trader to thrive in the world of trading.
- Simple Registration Process: By entering your name, email, country, phone number and a strong password, you can set up your account within a couple of minutes.
- Deposit & Withdraw: Not only can you safely deposit the investment amount, but also withdraw your amount in a quick fashion (within 24 hours).
- User Testimonials: Bitcoin Trader has loads of positive reviews on its website that cement the authenticity of the software.
- Easy to Use: Whether you are a trading pro or just getting started with the basics of trading, this app is for you! Within minutes of signing up, you can quickly get a hold of all the basic and technical concepts and functionalities of this service.
- Effective Customer Service: In case of any queries or concerns, you can reach out to the helpful customer support team of Bitcoin Trader and let them sort out your issues. They claim to remain available round the clock. The issues we ran into while using this app were sorted out within 20 minutes of connecting with the support staff. So, thumbs up from us!
Other essential features that make Bitcoin Trader a reliable and useful app include verification system, no hidden charges, trusted online brokers, option to open a free demo account and adjust the settings in accordance with your preferences.
Make Money with Bitcoin Trader – Guidelines
Even though we found this app to be legit, the risks associated with auto-trading always remain on the horizon. Moreover, the random nature of the cryptocurrency market and the ever-changing trends don’t help either. Therefore, in order to stay on the safe side, take into account the following instructions:
- Ensure that the initial investment doesn’t exceed £250. The key to earning hefty profits is by starting small and progressing with time.
- Once you start making profits, make it a habit to withdraw a certain amount instead of reinvesting everything that is in your account.
- Study different videos centered on trading strategies and follow advice of the experienced personnel.
- Even when you have become an experienced trader, always remember to only invest what you can lose without getting affected financially.
Does Bitcoin Trader Run on an Android or Apple Phone?
Although, there isn’t a downloadable app for the said software on either Google Play or App Store for now, you can easily use it on your smartphones. It runs on browsers and can therefore be accessed from a smartphone, as long as it has internet access.
Bitcoin Trader Review: The Decision!
Although we have found Bitcoin Trader to be a reliable service, our advice to you would be that don’t let the user testimonials drive your thoughts. The jawdropping profits listed in the reviews were only made after the concerned investors took a leap of faith and invested loads of money to trade. Still, you can make a handsome amount by regularly using this app and making smart investments. The best thing about it is that it protects us from the hassle of doing hours of research on looking up the best investment strategy. So, we recommend this app!
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bitcoin Trader Legit?
Despite of numerous rumours suggesting that Bitcoin Trader is one big scam, nothing has been confirmed for now and the bitcoin Robot has instead helped many people reap impressive profits, if the testimonials are any indication.
Is a Minimum Deposit Amount Required to Start Live Trading?
Yes, £/$ 250 is the minimum amount you are required to deposit in order to work with the brokers integrated on the platform.
Does Bitcoin Trader allow you to make Money?
Yes, Bitcoin Trader and other robots are specifically designed to make it easier for you to carry out bitcoin trading on an everyday basis. All you need to take care of is to keep in mind the risks associated with auto-trading and act accordingly. However, one thing that can’t be ignored is that people who have made large profits through bitcoin trading couldn’t have reached this status if they didn’t believe in taking risks. So, do not stop from taking calculated risks.
Is Bitcoin Trader used by Celebrities?
Although rumours have surfaced about celebrities like Ed Sheeran and Peter Jones backing the said bitcoin robot, these personalities have yet to provide a confirmation on their association with this service.